Highly accurate blood glucose data with the CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose meter*†1,2
* Minimum accuracy requirements of ISO15197: 2013 Section 6.3 standard require ≥95% of the measured values to fall within ±0.83 mmol/L at glucose concentrations <5.5 mmol/L or within ±15% at glucose concentrations ≥5.5 mmol/L compared to the reference method.
† An ad hoc analysis demonstrated that 95% of the results were within the error range ±0.3 mmol/L or ±5.3% of the laboratory reference values (Hexokinase (HK)-based method (Cobas Integra 400 Plus; Roche Instrument Center, Rotkreuz, Switzerland).
SdNcenter is the legal manufacturer and developer of GlucoContro.online and is partnering with Ascensia to market and deliver the tool to HCP and Patient users
** Patients need to be registered in GlucoContro.online and approve sharing their data with their healthcare professional. For a list of compatible devices, please visit compatibility.contourone.com
‡ Data can still be uploaded from a non-connected meter. Cable connection and Bluetooth connections are both possible for the full range of CONTOUR® blood glucose monitoring systems.
§ Terms and conditions apply: Upgrades to Contour Next are limited to one (1) per NDSS registrant in an 18 month period. Requests for more than one meter in this period may not be accepted at the sole discretion of Ascensia Diabetes Care. Please contact our local customer service team on 1800 289 312 if you have a request outside of these guidelines.
1. Pleus S et.al, User Performance Evaluation and System Accuracy Assessment of Four Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems With Color Coding of Measurement Results. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2022 Nov 26:19322968221141926. doi: 10.1177/19322968221141926.
2. International Organization for Standardization. In vitro diagnostic test systems — requirements for blood-glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus (ISO 15197). International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013.
3. CONTOUR®NEXT BGMS User Guide, Rev. 12/21.
4. Fisher W et al. User Experience With the Information–Motivation–Behavioral Skills (IMB)–Based CONTOUR®NEXT ONE Smart Meter and App System (v0.1). Poster presented at the 78th Scientific Session of the American Diabetes Association (ADA); June 22-26, 2018; Orlando, Florida.
5. Al Hayek et al. Cureus 2020;12(10);e11195.
6. Mullen et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2018;12(3);614–621.
7. Diabetes Technology Society DTSec Contour NEXT DTSec certificate. Available at
https://www.diabetestechnology.org/dtsec/contour-next-dtsec-certificate.pdf (last accessed July 2022)