CONTOUR®NEXT

Your guiding light providing an easy to use,1 highly accurate system1 to support and help simplify blood glucose management

REQUEST YOUR FREE METER

Battery Warning

WARNING: Batteries are hazardous and must be kept away from children. If swallowed or placed inside any part of the body they can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less. If you suspect a battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately and contact the Australian Poisons Information Centre for 24/7, fast expert advice at 131 126.

Request free meterRequest FREE Meter