Insert CONTOUR®NEXT test strip and the meter will switch on
Connecting the CONTOUR®NEXT meter to the CONTOUR®DIABETES App may help you better understand7 your readings and support your blood glucose management
The CONTOUR®DIABETES App applies appropriate safeguards to ensure your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with applicable laws.
WARNING: Batteries are hazardous and must be kept away from children. If swallowed or placed inside any part of the body they can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less. If you suspect a battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately and contact the Australian Poisons Information Centre for 24/7, fast expert advice at 131 126.
* Minimum accuracy requirements of ISO15197: 2013 Section 6.3 standard require ≥95% of the measured values to fall within ±0.83 mmol/L at glucose concentrations <5.5 mmol/L or within ±15% at glucose concentrations ≥5.5 mmol/L compared to the reference method.
** Before use please see the CONTOUR®NEXT user guide for full instructions.
*† Always consult your healthcare provider prior to making changes to your target ranges.
† An ad hoc analysis demonstrated that 95% of the results were within the error range ±0.3 mmol/L or ±5.3% of the laboratory reference values (Hexokinase (HK)-based method (Cobas Integra 400 Plus; Roche Instrument Center, Rotkreuz, Switzerland).
§ User performance evaluation included data from 100 participants as required according to ISO 15197:2013, each of whom used every system with one reagent lot. Study personnel observed user techniques.
1. Pleus S et al. User Performance Evaluation and System Accuracy Assessment of Four Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems With Color Coding of Measurement Results. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 1-9. 2022.
2. International Organization for Standardization. In vitro diagnostic test systems – requirements for blood-glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus (ISO 15197). International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013.
3. Stedman M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2020 Mar 14; doi: 10.1177/1932296820905880
4. Campos-Nañez E, Breton MD. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017;11(6):1196-1206.
5. CONTOUR®NEXT BGMS User Guide, Rev. 12/21
6. Richardson JM et al. Clinical Relevance of Reapplication of Blood Samples During Blood Glucose Testing. Poster presented at the 20th Annual Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM); November 12-14, 2020.
7. Fisher W et al. User Experience With the Information–Motivation–Behavioral Skills (IMB)–Based CONTOUR®NEXT ONE Smart Meter and App System. Poster presented at the 78th Scientific Session of the American Diabetes Association (ADA); June 22‐26, 2018; Orlando, Florida.